- Model Year: 2016
- Exterior: White
- Dimentions: Shipping Length (ft) - 22.2 Overall Width (ft) - 7.3 Overall Height (ft) - 8.7
- Weight: MRO (Kg) - 1139 MTPLM (Kg) - 1310 Payload (Kg) - 171
- Interior: 'Metropole' soft furnishings
- 4 ring hob - one electric three gas
- 4KW Truma Combi gas and electric water and Isotherm heating system
- Al-Ko Galvanized steel chassis with one action easy handbreak
- Al-Ko Secure Wheel locks
- Awning Light
- Battery Charger
- Battery Locker
- BMV Warranty 6 months
- Brand New
- CO2 Alarm
- CRIS identity etched onto windows
- Domestic style shower
- Dometic Electronic fridge with removable freezer compartment
- Electric Flush toilet
- End Washroom
- External BBQ point
- Extractor Fan
- Free expert caravan tuition
- Front and Rear grab handles
- Gas Locker
- Great finance offers available
- LED Lighting
- Lino with removable Carpets
- Luxury pile carpet
- Mains electric hook up
- Microwave Oven
- Mixer tap
- Mud Flaps
- RADIO/CD/ MP3 PLAYER
- Satellite TV connection point
- Sky View Roof Light
- Smoke alarm
- Stain Free carpets
The brand new Quasar 524 2016 model is a 4 berth with a side dinette and end washroom with a MTPLM of just 1310kg.
RRP £16299 our price £15299. Save £1000 at Blackmore Vale Leisure for a limited time only.
It has a stunning full height curved front panel with large flush fitting front windows and a large gas locker that offers plentiful storage. The graceful looks continue thanks to the sleek side windows and new graphic decal design.
Inside you will find spacious 6’1″ long front seating . Interior highlights for 2016 include a new ‘Skyview’ roof light, new soft furnishings scheme in ‘Metropole’, a new array of LED lighting, a restyled kitchen and a new boutique styled washroom.
Now with ISOTHERM, the powerful 4kw Truma combi gas/electric water and central heating system has a fast heat up time and provides instant, controllable timed heating and hot water. There is also a Truma iNet Ready control panel.
Delivery and PDI not included please add £525
Part exchange welcome and funding packages available, including low rate deals.
Not only do we fully PDI, service, polish and valet all of our hand picked caravans but we also offer a free of charge two night stay upon collection on our beautiful Dorset site and demonstrate fully how your caravan and its appliances work. Our team will be happy to help with any questions or queries including your cars towing capacity, help with choosing the right awning, insurance and even all those little extras – with our well stocked caravan accessory shop we can advice on what you need to get you started.
Blackmore Vale Leisure are known for immaculate stock & excellent customer service – a family run business since 1967.
*Warranty subject to ensuring the caravan service schedule being adhered to.
Please call us to ensure the caravan you would like to view is in stock before travelling.