Spec your own Tab 320
DetailsPrices starting from £12,869 OTR
|Caravan Type||Touring Caravan , TAB Caravan|
|Dimensions||Length (cm) 518 Width (cm) 204 Height (cm) 245|
|Full Laden Weight||750kg (optional upgrade)|
|Payload||100kg (optioinal upgrade)|
- 1-piece entrance door with bull's eye window
- 10 year impermeability guarantee (annual inspection by authorised dealer mandatory)**
- 13-pole connector system “Jäger”
- ALKO chassis with semi-trailing arm suspension
- Central waste water drain, one external drain under the floor
- Discounted Accessories available
- Finance available
- Free Two night Stay
- Fresh water 20L-canister
- Full demonstration
- Furniture Salem Ash and Lino
- Gas bottle box in the front can be equipped with 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Hard-wearing PVC floor covering
- High-quality 2-flame gas stove and sink combination with glass cover
- High-quality double glazed plastic windows with safety lock
- LED light band underneath kitchen wall cabinet
- Rear lighting in LED technology an CatEye optic
- Select between 3 stylish upholstery variants - BASIC, LOS CABOS and OCEAN SPRAY
- Servo-assisted handbrake
- Side walls in aluminium plain sheet, silver
- Transformer 240 VA
- Water filtration system "BWT - Best-Camp mini"
Dreaming of your perfect caravan? It’s time to make your dream a reality. If you’re looking to spread the cost with monthly repayments, use our finance calculator to give you an example. You can even apply online too!
Buying from us
Our caravans are handpicked by our experts and C.R.I.S checked. A tow safe car match is also performed to check the suitability of your vehicle for your desired caravan, please just ask! We have finance packages available* & we offer part exchange. We offer great deals on accessories and awnings, and when you buy from us you can benefit from 14 days free insurance or 20% discount off your policy with Caravan Guard. We provide our own comprehensive warranty with all of our pre-owned caravans, directly from us.
Collecting your new caravan
Once you have made your purchase your van will come to you washed, polished and internally valeted, fully serviced by our NCC AWS approved workshop with CO and smoke alarms fitted as standard, and warrantied*.
Upon collection, we invite you to enjoy a two night stay in your new caravan on our stunning Rural Dorset campsite with expert tuition and advice completely free, allowing you to check the caravan is fully working as you would expect and to ensure you leave us confidently knowing how use all the features of your new caravan.
Our team will be happy to help with any questions or queries including your cars towing capacity, help with choosing the right awning, insurance and even all those little extras – with our well stocked caravan accessory shop we can advise on what you need to get you started, discount is offered to everyone that buys their caravan from us.
Blackmore Vale Leisure are known for immaculate stock & excellent customer service. Only cemented by winning the Owners Satisfaction Awards from the Camping Club and Practical Caravan magazine for Best Touring Caravan dealer in the UK in 2018 AND 2019.
As a family business our customers really do come first: presentation and cleanliness are our top priorities. Before you take delivery of your touring caravan, we will put it through an extensive service.
You will not be disappointed with the quality and presentation of our stock!