|Caravan Type||Touring Caravan|
|Interior Colour||Ocean Spray|
|Full Laden Weight||1200|
The T@B 400 – your home during the best weeks of the year. Travel wherever you like with a fully equipped caravan. Cook your favourite dish in a practical kitchenette, relax in the seating area and rest in your own bed. A rainy day? Excellent – because you don’t even have to run over to the washrooms in the rain. Also want a small home on wheels?
In stock ready to view! Finance options available. Part exchange welcome.
- 10 year impermeability guarantee (annual inspection by authorised dealer mandatory)**
- 13-pole connector system “Jäger”
- ALKO chassis with semi-trailing arm suspension
- Alufiber roof with reduced sensitivity of hail
- Anti-tipper assemblies
- Autark Pack without waste water tank
- Central waste water drain, one external drain under the floor
- Discounted Accessories available
- Finance available
- Free Two night Stay
- Fresh water 45L-tank
- Full demonstration
- Furniture Salem Ash and Lino
- Gas bottle box in the front can be equipped with 2 x 11 kg gas bottles
- Hard-wearing PVC floor covering
- Heating Truma Typ Truma S 3004 with Truma Therme (5 L)
- High-quality 3-fl ame gas stove with iron grates and glass cover, deep sink
- High-quality double glazed plastic windows with safety lock
- Includes PDI & Delivery
- LED light band underneath kitchen wall cabinet
- Ocean Spray Uholstery
- Option to fit Motor Mover
- Rear lighting in LED technology an CatEye optic
- Refrigerator 106 l incl. freezer
- Service Hatch
- Servo-assisted handbrake
- Side walls in aluminium plain sheet, silver
- SkyView electric, with lighting
- Steel spare wheel with holder
- Toilet Thetford C-250 S
- Water filtration system
- Windows with blackout and mosquito netting roller blind
Dreaming of your perfect caravan? It’s time to make your dream a reality. If you’re looking to spread the cost with monthly repayments, use our finance calculator to give you an example. You can even apply online too!
Buying from us
Our caravans are handpicked by our experts and C.R.I.S checked. A tow safe car match is also performed to check the suitability of your vehicle for your desired caravan, please just ask! We have finance packages available* & we offer part exchange. We offer great deals on accessories and awnings, and when you buy from us you can benefit from 14 days free insurance or 20% discount off your policy with Caravan Guard. We provide our own comprehensive warranty with all of our pre-owned caravans, directly from us.
Collecting your new caravan
Once you have made your purchase your van will come to you washed, polished and internally valeted, fully serviced by our NCC AWS approved workshop with CO and smoke alarms fitted as standard, and warrantied*.
Upon collection, we invite you to enjoy a two night stay in your new caravan on our stunning Rural Dorset campsite with expert tuition and advice completely free, allowing you to check the caravan is fully working as you would expect and to ensure you leave us confidently knowing how use all the features of your new caravan.
Our team will be happy to help with any questions or queries including your cars towing capacity, help with choosing the right awning, insurance and even all those little extras – with our well stocked caravan accessory shop we can advise on what you need to get you started, discount is offered to everyone that buys their caravan from us.